XD50 Combined Partial Discharge Analyzer
The XD50 combined partial discharge (PD) analyzer is our latest PD analyzer model designed to fit any use case where quick measurement and analyzing is needed. The analyzer supports four means of testing: AE, UHF, HF, and TEV, with arbitrarily configurable channels. A wide range of accessories makes it fit most types of electrical installation: transformer, GIS, SF6 circuit breaker, switchgear, and power cable. The analyzer is lightweight and compact, but packs all the advanced features.
• IEC 62478/TS/Ed1-2016 High voltage test techniques-Measurement of partial discharge by electromagnetic and acoustic methods.
• *DL/T 417-2006 Guide for partial discharge measuring of power equipment.
• DL/T 846-2016 General technical specifications for high voltage test equipment.
• DL/T 1630-2016 Specification for partial discharge special high-frequency detection of gas-insulated metal-enclosed switchgear.
• DL/T 1416-2015 General technical specifications for ultrasonic based partial discharge tester.
• **Q/GDW 11061-2013 Technical specifications for partial discharge ultrasonic detectors.
• Q/GDW 11400-2015 Field application guide for high frequency partial discharge on-site testing technology of power equipment.
• Q/GDW 11063-2013 Technical specification for transient earth voltage partial discharge detector.
• ***Q/CSG 11401-2010 Technical specification for ultra high-frequency partial discharge detection of gas-insulated metal-enclosed switchgear (GIS).
• *DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
• **Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
• ***Q/CSG stands for “Corporation standard of China Southern Power Grid”.
• Highly sensitive:For each PD detection method, we design our proprietary low-noise, high-gain signal conditioning circuits to work with specialized sensors to measure even the weakest PD signals.
• Robust to interferences:Complete suite of interferences reducing technologies: Frequency-spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interferences separation, and comprehensive shielding.Handy tools to suppress noise and amplify signals on time domain: Selecting windowing, masking windowing, and threshold gauging.
• Diagnosis and analysis:Full range of analysis assisting graphical interfaces: PR, PRPD, PRPS, relevance graph and rolling window graph.Relevant parameters, such as peak value, phase, and discharge frequency, can be extracted to aid the analysis.Built-in interference and discharge patterns for automated signal classification.
• Accurate localization:Supports highly accurate electric and electric-acoustic localization.
• Synchronization:Accurate phase and frequency signal capturing.Wired and wireless synchronization.
• Long battery life:Built-in lithium battery provides more than 8 hours of continuous working time, and can be recharged under 2 hours.
• Easy operation:The analyzer unit is compact and lightweight, can be hand-held or be used with lanyard or tripod, and has a touch screen that is readable even under direct sunlight.Sensors can be mounted and removed with ease.
AE (20~200KHz), TEV (3~100MHz), HF (3~30MHz), UHF (300~1500MHz)
AE≤10pC, TEV≤10pC, HF≤5pC, UHF≤0.1pC
Measuring frequency band
Wired, wireless, AC 10~380V 30~300Hz adaptive, error 0.01°, Wireless range≥75m
AE (20~200KHz), TEV (3~100MHz),
HF (3~30MHz), UHF (300~1500MHz)
AE PD testing on switchgears
TEV PD testing on switchgears
HF PD testing on power cables
UHF testing on GISs
Discharge analyzing interface
Four-channels synchronized testing
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector