Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
This system assesses and verifies the functionality and performance of UHF PD detectors using picosecond pulse generator with a GTEM cell.
• Comprehensive assessment：Comprehensively assess and verify the functionality and performance of UHF PD detectors,
including sensitivity, SWR, dynamic range, linearity, stability, sampling,continuity, interference resistance, pulse counting,
pattern recognition & diagnosis, and more.
• Picosecond pulse generator：Generates picosecond pulses and simulated UHF PD signals with adjustable amplitude,
frequency, and interval.
• Professional GTEM cell：Third-party certified GTEM cell with background noise lower than -75dBμV.
• Discharge pattern simulation：Simulates typical discharge patterns including tip discharge, particle discharge, floating
discharge, air-gap discharge, and creeping discharge.
• Pulse counting verification：Generates pulses with fixed or random intervals to verify the continuity of sampling and the
accuracy of the pulse count functionality.
• Automated testing：Highly automated all-in-one software performs all testing items and generates test reports with one click.
• Data storage：Can store the records of all assessed instruments for diagnosis and analysis.
• Pulse output: Single pulses, simulated discharge patterns;
• Pulse shape: Rising edge ≤300ps, amplitude 0 ~ 200V;
• Pulse interval: Fixed, random;
• Simulated discharge patterns: Tip, particle, floating, air-gap, and creeping;
• Synchronization output: Sinewave, 30 ~ 200Hz, 24V;
• GTEM cell: Frequency band 0 ~ 2GHz, input impedance 50±1Ω;
• Monopole reference antenna: Radius 0.65mm, height (length) 25mm;
• Oscilloscope: Bandwidth≥2.5GHz, sampling rate≥10Gs/s.
Picosecond pulse generator
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector