PD Signal Generator
Generates simulated Partial Discharge (PD) signals for the assessment and verification of PD detection systems.
• GB/T 7354-2003 Partial discharge measurements.
• GB/T 9317-2012 General specification for pulse signal generator.
• *GB/T stands for “National Recommended Standard of the People’s Republic of China”.
• Multi-function:Can simulate PD signals in the form of UHF, HF, AE, and TEV.
• Professional-grade pulse generator:Generates pulses and simulated signals with adjustable amplitude, frequency, and
interval.Generated pulses have stable rising edges and amplitudes.
• Pulse counting verification:Generates pulses with fixed or random intervals to verify the continuity of sampling and the
accuracy of the pulse count functionality.
• Discharge pattern simulation:Simulates typical discharge patterns including tip discharge, particle discharge, floating
discharge, air-gap discharge, and creeping discharge.
• Phase synchronization:Wired or wireless phase synchronization.
• Convenient:The hand-held device is compact, lightweight, and can be used with lanyard or tripod.
• Designed for field use:The touch screen display on the unit is readable even under direct sunlight, suitable for field use.
• Simulated UHF signals: Rising edge: ≤300ps, amplitude: 0 ~ 200V;
• Simulated AE signals: Rising edge: ≥150ns, amplitude: 0 ~ 20V;
• Simulated HF signals: Rising edge: ≤5ns, amplitude: 0 ~ 60V;
• Simulated TEV signals: Rising edge: ≤300ns, amplitude: 0 ~ 60V;
• Phase synchronization: 30 ~ 300Hz, 10 ~ 220V;
• Connectivity: 3G/4G cellular, Ethernet.
|XD52J||AE pulse generator||Assessment of AE PD detectors|
|XD53J||UHF pulse generator||Assessment of UHF PD detectors|
|XD55J||TEV pulse generator||Assessment of TEV PD detectors|
|XD56J||HF pulse generator||Assessment of HF PD detectors|
Pictures: Pulse generators Signal converters/emitters Pico-second pulse
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector