Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
This system assesses and verifies the functionality and performance of on-line HF partial discharge (PD) detectors by injecting HF pulses or simulated HF partial discharge signals into the grounding circuit of power equipment.
• Comprehensive assessment:Comprehensively assess and verify the functionality and performance of on-line HF PD detectors, including sensitivity, linearity, stability, sampling continuity, interference resistance, pulse counting, pattern recognition & diagnosis, and more.
• Remote control:Can be controlled both at scene and remotely from a control room.
• HF pulse generator:Generates pulses and simulated PD signals with adjustable amplitude, frequency, and interval.
• Discharge pattern simulation:Simulates typical discharge patterns including tip discharge, particle discharge, floating discharge, air-gap discharge, and creeping discharge.
• Pulse counting verification:Generates pulses with fixed or random intervals to verify the continuity of sampling and the accuracy of the pulse count functionality.
• Reference measurement:Reference sensor can be installed to be used for baseline measurement.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless phase synchronization with the power frequency.
• Automated testing:Highly automated all-in-one software performs all testing items and generates test reports with one click.
• Data storage:Can store the records of all assessed instruments for diagnosis and analysis.
• Pulse output: Single pulses, simulated discharge patterns;
• Pulse shape: Rising edge ≤5ns, amplitude: 0 ~ 60V;
• Single pulse interval: Fixed, random;
• Simulated discharge patterns: Tip, particle, floating, air-gap, and creeping;
• Synchronization input: Wired, wireless, 30 ~ 200Hz, 10 ~ 220V;
• Synchronization output: Sinewave, 30 ~ 200Hz, 24V;
• Connectivity: 3G/4G cellular, RJ45;
• Battery pack: 24V/5Ah Li-ion battery, continuous working time ≥8hrs;
• Size: 254x201x53mm;
• Weight: ≤2.2kg.
Software UI HF pulse generator Reference HF sensor
HF pulse generator
Reference HF sensor
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector