Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
This system assesses and verifies the functionality and performance of HF PD detectors by injecting HF pulses or simulated HF partial discharge signals into the detector’s calibration circuit.
• Comprehensive assessment:Comprehensively assess and verify the functionality and performance of HF PD detectors, including impedance, transfer-ratio, sensitivity, linearity, frequency band, stability, sampling continuity, interference resistance, pulse counting, pattern recognition & diagnosis, and more.
• HF pulse generator:Generates HF pulses and simulated PD signals with adjustable amplitude, frequency, and interval.
• Interference simulation:Simulates interference on different frequencies to assess the subject’s ability to resist interference.
• Discharge pattern simulation:Simulates typical discharge patterns including tip discharge, particle discharge, floating discharge, air-gap discharge, and creeping discharge.
• Pulse counting verification:Generates pulses with fixed or random intervals to verify the continuity of sampling and the accuracy of the pulse count functionality.
• High compatibility:Suitable for HF sensors with various sizes and structures.
• Simulation platform:Dual circuit design with low attenuation and easily matched impedance.
• Automated testing:Highly automated all-in-one software performs all testing items and generates test reports with one click.
• Data storage:Can store the records of all assessed instruments for diagnosis and analysis.
• Pulse output: Single pulses, simulated discharge patterns;
• Pulse shape: Rising edge ≤5ns, amplitude 0 ~ 60V;
• Pulse interval: Fixed, random;
• Simulated discharge patterns: Tip, particle, floating, air-gap, and creeping;
• Simulation platform: Attenuation < 5%, impedance 50Ω±0.2%;
• Synchronization output: Sinewave, 30 ~ 200Hz, 24V;
• Oscilloscope: Bandwidth ≥2.5GHz, sampling rate≥10Gs/s;
• Reference signal source: Frequency 0 ~ 120MHz, amplitude 0 ~ 20V.
HF pulse generator Simulation platform Dual circuit of the simulation
HF pulse generator
Dual circuit of the simulation platform
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector