Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
This system verifies the functionality and performance of on-line AE PD detectors by injecting simulated ultrasonic PD pulses into the power equipment.
• Comprehensive assessment:The system can comprehensively assess and verify the functionality and performance of on-line
AE PD detectors, including sensitivity, linearity, stability, sampling continuity, pulse counting, pattern recognition & diagnosis,
• Remote control:Can be controlled both at scene and remotely from a control room.
• Acoustic pulse generator:Generates pulses and simulated signals with adjustable amplitude, frequency, and interval.
• Professional-grade acoustic transducer:The acoustic transducer for verification purpose has wide frequency response band
(10 ~ 300kHz) with flat amplitude-frequency curve within the frequency band.
• Discharge pattern simulation:Simulates typical discharge patterns including tip discharge, particle discharge, floating
discharge, air-gap discharge, and creeping discharge.
• Variable intervals:Pulse repetition rate can be fixed or random, in order to verify the continuity of sampling and the accuracy
of the pulse count function.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless phase synchronization with the power frequency.
• Automated testing:Highly automated all-in-one software can perform all testing items and generate test reports with one
• Data storage:Can store the records of all assessed instruments for diagnosis and analysis.
• Pulse output Single pulses, simulated discharge patterns;
• Pulse shape Rising edge≤100ns, amplitude: 0 ~ 20V;
• Single pulse interval Fixed, random;
• Simulated discharge patterns Tip, particle, floating, air-gap, and creeping;
• Synchronization input Wired, wireless, 30 ~ 200Hz, 10 ~ 220V;
• Synchronization output Sinewave, 30 ~ 200Hz, 24V;
• Acoustic transducer Frequency band 10 ~ 300kHz, amplitude 0 ~ 100V;
• Connectivity 3G/4G cellular, Ethernet;
• Battery pack 24V/5Ah Li-ion battery, continuous working time of one battery≥ 8hrs;
• Size 254x201x53mm;
• Weight ≤2.2kg.
Field demonstration Acoustic pulse generator Acoustic transducer
Acoustic pulse generator
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector