Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
This system assesses and verifies the functionality and performance of AE PD detectors by creating ultrasonic partial discharge (PD) signals using acoustic pulse generator and sinewave generator with acoustic transducer.
• Comprehensive assessment:The system can comprehensively assess and verify the functionality and performance of AE
PD detectors, including sensitivity, linearity, frequency band, sampling continuity, pulse counting, pattern recognition &
diagnosis, and more.
• Acoustic pulse generator:Generates pulses and simulated signals with adjustable amplitude, frequency, and interval.
• Professional-grade components:The acoustic transducer for verification purpose has wide frequency response band (10 ~
300kHz) with flat amplitude-frequency curve within the frequency band.The acoustic testing platform is made of A36 hot rolled
steel, which has consistent attenuation coefficient on each frequency band.
• Discharge pattern simulation:Simulates typical discharge patterns including tip discharge, particle discharge, floating
discharge, air-gap discharge, and creeping discharge.
• Pulse counting verification:Generates pulses with fixed or random intervals to verify the continuity of sampling and the pulse
• Automated testing:Highly automated all-in-one software can perform all testing items and generate test reports with one
• Data storage:Can store the records of all assessed instruments for diagnosis and analysis.
• Pulse output Single pulses, simulated discharge patterns;
• Pulse shape Rising edge ≤100ns, amplitude: 0 ~ 20V;
• Single pulse interval Fixed, random;
• Simulated discharge patterns Tip, particle, floating, air-gap, and creeping;
• Synchronization output Sinewave, 30 ~ 200Hz, 24V;
• Standard sensor 20 ~ 200kHz;
• Acoustic transducer Frequency band 10 ~ 300kHz, amplitude 0 ~ 100V;
• Acoustic testing platform Diameter 200mm, height 250mm;
• Oscilloscope Bandwidth ≥500MHz, sampling rate≥1GS/s；
• Standard signal source Frequency 0 ~ 10MHz, amplitude 0 ~ 20V.
pictures: No-contact acoustic testing
platform Acoustic pulse generator Acoustic testing platform
No-contact acoustic testing platform
Acoustic pulse generator
Acoustic testing platform
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector