Transformer and Bushing PD Simulation System
Simulates Partial Discharge (PD) of various types and strengths on power transformers and installed bushings. Ideal choice for PD detection related research, instruments calibration, and training.
• *GB/T 1094-2013 Power transformers.
• GB/T 4109-1999 Technical specification of high voltage bushing.
• **GB 2536-90 Transformer oils.
• GB/T 7354-2018 High-voltage test techniques – Partial discharge measurements.
• GB/T 16927-2011 High-voltage test techniques.
• ***DL/T 596-2021 Preventive test code for electric power equipment.
• ****Q/GDW 11304-2015 Technical specification for energized test device of electrical equipment.
• *GB/T stands for “National recommended standards of China”.
• **GB stands for “National standards of China”.
• ***DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
• ****Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standards of State Grid Corporation of China”.
Key Features:• Proprietary design：Patented design leads to industry-leading performance.
• Comprehensive discharge simulation：Simulates common discharge types including floating discharge and air-gap discharge in the transformer, and the discharge in the condenser core of the bushing.Each discharge type can be simulated individually or combined.Discharge types, and discharge characteristics, such as inception voltage, extinction voltage, and intensity of discharge, can be controlled from the exterior of the device.
• Stable simulation:Discharge simulation cartridges generate stable discharge patterns, and have long use life.
• Safety first:High voltage is completely separated from the simulation controls by design to ensure the safety of personnel and equipment.
• Comprehensive testing options:The system supports common PD testing methods: pulse current, HF, and UHF; It also supports oil & gas testing such as oil temperature, oil pressure, and dissolved hydrogen gas.
|Discharge simulation||Simulation control||Manual/motorized|
|Simulated tip discharge||10 ~ 2000pC|
|Simulated floating discharge||100 ~ 20000pC|
|Simulated air-gap discharge||20 ~ 2000pC|
|Simulated creeping discharge||20 ~ 2000pC|
|Simulated particle discharge||10 ~ 1000pC|
|PD detection||Pulse current PD detection||
Frequency band: 10 ~ 1000kHZ
|AE PD detection||
Frequency band: 20 ~ 200kHZ
|UHF PD detection||
Frequency band: 300MHz ~ 3GHz
|HF PD detection||
Frequency band: 3 ~ 30MHz
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector