Transformer PD Simulation System
Simulates Partial Discharge (PD) of various types and strengths on power transformers. Ideal choice for PD detection related research, instruments calibration, and training.
• *GB/T 1094-2013 Power transformers.
• **DL/T 1275-2013 Guide for on-site partial discharge measurement for 1000kV power transformer.
• DL/T 1534-2016 Methods of UHF partial discharge detection in oil-immersed power transformers.
• *GB/T stands for “National recommended standards of China”.
• **DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
Key Features:• Accurate simulation:The design is based on actual transformers, which accurately simulates the internal structures and the electrical characteristics of transformers.
• Fault simulation:Can simulate common types of faults including internal PD, winding failure, dampened bushing, and abnormal temperature.
• Comprehensive discharge simulation:Discharge type options including tip discharge, floating discharge, air-gap discharge, particle discharge, and creeping discharge.Each type of discharge can be simulated individually or combined.Discharge types, and discharge characteristics, such as inception voltage, extinction voltage, and intensity of discharge, can be controlled from the exterior of the device.
• Comprehensive testing options:Supports a wide range of testing methods: PD detection, oil analysis, thermal sensing, frequency response testing, and vibration analysis.
• Measurable testing:Preform pulse current PD test with built-in coupling and calibration instruments as reference measurement.
• Stable simulation:Discharge simulation cartridges generate stable discharge patterns, and have long use life.
• Basin insulator variety:Simulates various types of basin insulators: naked, metal flange insulated with pouring port, and fully insulated.
• Safety and reliable:Fully sealed oil tank and reliable grounding for safety.
• Viewable internal:See-through windows and built-in internal IR camera for the monitoring of internal conditions and discharges.
• Reference sensor:Built-in reference UHF, AE, and temperature sensors for comparing the measurements from other instruments.
• Voltage rating: 110 ~ 500kV;
• Background PD: ≤1pC;
• Simulation adjustment: Manual and motorized;
• Coupling capacitance: 100pF;
• Simulated discharge intensity: Tip:5~200pC;Particle:0.1~10pC;Floating:200~ 20000pC;
Air- gap: 20 ~ 1000pC;Creeping: 10 ~ 1000pC.
See-through window Discharge adjusting rod Built-in sensors Operation demonstration Winding deformation test Temperature control Grounding terminals Oil level gauge Simulated floating
Discharge adjusting rod
Winding deformation test
Oil level gauge
Simulated floating discharge
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector