XD55 Series Transient Earth Voltage PD Detector
Detecting partial discharge (PD) activities through measuring transient earth voltage (TEV) signals. Commonly applicable to switchgears and transformers.
• IEC 62478/TS/Ed1 High voltage test techniques-Measurement of partial discharges by electromagnetic and acoustic methods.
• DL/T 417-2006 Guide for partial discharge measuring of power equipment.
• Q/GDW 11063-2013 Technical specification for transient earth voltage partial discharge detector.
• Q/GDW 11060-2013 Field application guide for transient earth voltage partial discharge on-site testing technology of alternating-current metal-enclosed switchgear.
* *DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
* *Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
Features:• Industry-leading sensitivity:Sensitivity equal to or better than 10pC.
• Robust to interferences:Complete suite of interference reducing technologies: Spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interference separation, and comprehensive shielding.
• Diagnosis and analysis:Full range of analysis assisting graphical interfaces: PR, PRPD, PRPS, Correlation, and Selecting/masking windowing.Built-in interference and discharge patterns for automated signal classification.
• Accurate localization:Supports highly accurate electric and electric-acoustic localization.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless synchronization of timing and phase.
• Easy operation:The lightweight and compact hand-held device can also be used with lanyard or tripod.Sensors can be mounted with magnets.
• Long battery life:Each removable lithium battery provides more than 8 hours of continuous working time.
• Designed for field use:The touch screen display is readable even under direct sunlight, suitable for field use.
• Sensitivity: ≤10pC;
• Measuring frequency band: 3 ~ 100MHz;
• Sampling resolution: 16Bit;
• Sampling rate: 250MS/s;
• Dynamic range: ≥60dB;
• Gain: 0 ~60dB;
• Synchronization: Mode: wired or wireless; Frequency: 30 ~ 300Hz, Voltage: AC10 ~ 380V;
Accuracy: 0.01°; Wireless range: ≥75m (82yd);
• Measuring stability: ≤±5%;
• Linearity error: ≤±3%;
• Battery: Lithium battery 24V/5Ah；
• Dimension: 236*177*53mm (9.3*7.0*2.0in);
• Weight: ≤1.5kg (3.3lb).
Transient Earth Voltage PD Detector
1 ~ 4
TEV/Ultrasonic Combined PD Detector
2 ~ 4
In-service PD detector
2 ~ 4
TEV PD testing of switchgear cabinets Certification report Sensors Electrical PD positioning of switchgear cabinets PD surveying Electrical-acoustical PD positioning of switchgear
TEV PD testing of switchgear cabinets
Electrical PD positioning of switchgear cabinets
Electrical-acoustical PD positioning of switchgear cabinets
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector