XD56 High Frequency PD Detector
Detecting partial discharge (PD) activities through sensing high frequency pulse signals on the grounding circuit. Typical applications are for transformers and cables.
• IEC 62478/TS/Ed1 High voltage test techniques-Measurement of partial discharges by electromagnetic and acoustic methods.
• DL/T* 417-2006 Guide for partial discharge measuring of power equipment.
• Q/GDW** 11304.5-2015 Technical specification for energized test device of electrical equipment Part5: Technical specification for high-frequency partial discharge detector.
• Q/GDW 11400-2015 Field application guide for high frequency partial discharge on-site testing technology of power equipment.
• *DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
• **Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
Features:• Industry-leading sensitivity:Sensitivity equal to or better than 5pC.
• Robust to interferences:Complete suite of interference reducing technologies: Spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interference separation, and comprehensive shielding.
• Diagnosis and analysis:Full range of analysis assisting graphical interfaces: PR, PRPD, PRPS, Correlation, and Selecting/masking windowing.Built-in interference and dischargepatterns for automated signal classification.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless synchronization of timing and phase.
• Sensor variety:Sensors have various types and shapes to fit different types of devices.
• Easy operation:The lightweight and compact hand-held detector can also be used with lanyard or tripod.The sensors can be easily mounted.
• Long battery life:Each removable lithium battery provides more than 8 hours of continuous working time.
• Designed for field use:The touch screen display on the unit is readable even under direct sunlight, suitable for field use.
• Sensitivity: ≤5pC;
• Measuring frequency band: 3 ~ 30MHz;
• Sampling resolution: 16Bit;
• Sampling rate: 250MS/s;
• Transfer impedance: ≥5mV/mA;
• Dynamic range: ≥60dB;
• Synchronization: Mode: wired or wireless; Frequency: 30 ~ 300Hz, Voltage: AC10 ~ 380V;
Accuracy: 0.01°; Wireless range: ≥75m (82yd);
• Measuring stability: ≤±5%;
• Linearity: ≤±3%;
• Battery: Lithium battery 24V/5Ah;
• Dimension: 236*177*53mm (9.3*7.0*2.0in);
• Weight: ≤1.5kg (3.3lb).
# of Units
High Frequency PD Detector
1 ~ 4 selectable
Transformer, cable, power capacitor
In-service PD surveyor
2 ~ 4 selectable
Survey for PD
Synchronous signal acquisition
Cable HF PD testing
Transformer PD testing
PD detection competition
Signal classification graph
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector