XD50WS PD Detection & Localization System for Switchgears
Designed specifically for partial discharge (PD) detection and localization on switchgears (cabinets). The system integrates acoustic (AE), TEV, and UHF methods to preform synchronized PD detection and localization.
• DL/T* 417-2006 Guide for partial discharge measuring of power equipment.
• Q/GDW** 11061-2013 Technical specification for ultrasonic partial discharge detector.
• Q/GDW 11063-2013 Technical specification for transient earth voltage partial discharge detector.
• *DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
• **Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
Key Features:• Highly Accurate:Testing measures including AE, TEV, and UHF are combined and cross validated with each other to achieve a high accuracy.
• Industry-leading sensitivity:Sensitivity equal to or better than 0.1pC.
• Robust to interference:Complete suite of interference reducing technologies: Spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interference separation, and comprehensive shielding.
• Multi-use:Can be used for off-line testing, on-line surveying, and even on-line monitoring.
• Diagnosis and analysis:Full range of analysis assisting graphical interfaces: PR, PRPD, PRPS, Correlation, and Selecting/masking windowing.Built-in interference and discharge patterns for automated signal classification.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless synchronization of timing and phase.
• Accurate localization:Supports highly accurate electric, acoustic, and electric-acoustic localization.
• Go Wireless:Multiple detector units working together with wireless communication and synchronization.Adding or removing detector units as needed.
• Easy to install:Detector units and sensors can be easily installed with magnets.
• Power supply compatibility:Compatible with a wide range of HV-testing power supplies.
• Sensitivity: ≤0.1pC;
• Measuring frequency band: UHF: 300 ~ 1500MHz, AE (center frequency): 40kHz, TEV: 3~100MHz;
• Localization error: ≤20cm;
• Phase synchronization: Frequency: 30 ~ 300Hz; Voltage: AC10 ~ 380V; Accuracy: 0.01°;
• Timing synchronization error: ≤50ns;
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Fiber optics, Ethernet;
lithium-ion battery, 24V/5Ah. Continuous working time > 8hrs.
PD Detection & Localization System for Switchgears
Units can be added as needed.
TEV testing for switchgears AE PD detection for switchgears UHF testing for switchgears Detector Unit Sensors Installation
TEV testing for switchgears
AE PD detection for switchgears
UHF testing for switchgears
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector