XD50WO Series On-line PD Monitoring & Positioning System for Power Systems
• DL/T* 1430-2015 Technical guide for on-line monitoring system of transformation equipment.
• DL/T 1432.1-2015 Testing specification for on-line monitoring device of transformation equipment – Part 1: General testing specification.
• DL/T 860-2004 Communication networks and systems for substations.
• Q/GDW* 535-2010 General technical specifications for on-line monitoring devices of transformation equipment.
• Q/GDW 534-2010 Technical guide for on-line monitoring systems of transformation equipment.
• *DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
• *Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
Features:• Highly accurate:Accurately captures valid PD signals through AE, TEV, HF and UHF.Signals from different sources are synchronized and can be cross validated with each other.
• Highly reliable:High-reliability design results in very low failure rate.No freezing or data lost after flashover accident.
• Continuous monitoring:Continuously monitoring the PD activities for long periods.
• Robust to interference:Complete suite of interference reducing technologies: Spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interference separation, and comprehensive shielding.
• Accurate localization:Supports highly accurate electric, acoustic, and electric-acoustic localization of discharges.
• Intelligent diagnosis:Discharge types and threat levels can be automatically identified, with reference to historical data.
• Failure alarm:Failure thresholds can be set so that failure alarms can be sent to terminals and smartphone APPs.
• Automated testing:Fully automated testing process.Captures discharge characteristics and locations of key-events from partial discharges to flashover.
• AE-UHF joint detection:Synchronized UHF and AE PD detection.Revolutionary performance improvement in the orders of magnitude compared with AE method alone.
• Industry-leading sensitivity:Sensitivity equal to or better than 0.1pC.
• High compatibility:Supports both built-in sensors and third-party devices.
• Weatherproof:All devices are IP65 rated.
• Sensitivity: ≤0.1pC;
• Measuring frequency band: UHF: 300 ~ 1500MHz, AE: 20 ~ 200kHz, HF: 3~30MHz, TEV: 3~100MHz;
• Data storage: Log interval: 1~30min; Number of entries: 1 ~ 100; Storage time: ≥ 1 year;
• Phase synchronization: Frequency: 30 ~ 300Hz; Voltage: AC10 ~ 380; Accuracy: 0.01°;
• Timing synchronization error: ≤50ns;
• Weatherproof: IP65;
• Connectivity: 3G/4G cellular network, Fiber optics; Complies to DL/T 860 (IEC61850);
• Power supply: Grid power (removable lithium-ion battery as backup).
Power Systems On-line PD
Detection & Localization System
|2||AE||UHF||TEV||HF||Units can be added as needed.|
Testing unit (attachable)
Testing unit (rack mount)
Monitoring unit attached to the device
Attachable sensor installed on GIS
On-site testing and analysis
Remote control terminal
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector