XD50WX PD Detection & Localization System for Power Cables
Designed specifically for partial discharge (PD) detection and localization on power cables, this system combines HF and acoustic (AE) PD detection methods to assess the PD status of target cable and to pinpoint the location of the insulation breakdown through synchronized measurements.
• GB/T* 3048.12-2007 Test methods for electrical properties of electric cables and wires. Part 12: Partial discharge test.
• DL/T** 1253-2013 Code of operation for power cable line.
• Q/GDW*** 11316-2014 Test code for power cables.
• Q/GDW 11223-2014 Technical specification for state detection for high voltage cable lines.
• *GB/T stands for “National recommended standards of China”.
• **DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
• ***Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
Features:• High compatibility:Works with cables of various voltage levels and internal structures.
• Automated testing:Fully automated testing process captures discharge characteristics and locations of key-events from partial discharges to flashovers.
• Industry-leading sensitivity:Using HF method as main measurement.Sensitivity equal to or better than 5pC.
• Accurate localization:Supports highly accurate electric, acoustic, and electric-acoustic localization.
• Robust to interference:Complete suite of interference reducing technologies: Spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interference separation, and comprehensive shielding.
• Diagnosis and analysis:Full range of analysis assisting graphical interfaces: PR, PRPD, PRPS, Correlation, and Selecting/masking windowing.Built-in interference and discharge patterns for automated signal classification.
• Electrically robust:No freezing or data lost after flashover accident.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless synchronization of timing and phase.
• Highly adaptable:With wired and wireless connectivity, the system is suitable to be used on-surface or inside tunnels.
• Power-supply compatibility:Compatible with a wide range of HV-testing power supplies.
• Sensitivity: ≤5pC;
• Measuring frequency band: AE: 20 ~ 200kHz, HF: 3~30MHz;
• Timing synchronization error: ≤50ns;
• Phase synchronization: Wired or wireless; Frequency: 30 ~ 300Hz; Voltage: AC10 ~ 380; Accuracy: 0.01°;
• Connectivity: 3G/4G cellular network, Fiber optics;
• Power supply: Removable lithium-ion battery, 24V/5Ah. Continuous working time > 8hrs.
PD Detection & Localization System for Power Cables
Units can be added as needed.
PD Detection & Localization
System for Power Cables
Sensors HF signal capturing Current synchronization sensor Detector unit AE signal capturing Synchronization signal capturing Testing UI Diagnosis & analysis UI Localization UI
HF signal capturing
Current synchronization sensor
AE signal capturing
Synchronization signal capturing
Diagnosis & analysis UI
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector