XD50WT PD Detection & Localization System for Power Transformers
Designed specifically for partial discharge (PD) detection on power transformers, this system integrates Pulse-current, acoustic (AE), HF, and UHF techniques to preform synchronized PD detection and measurements.
• GB/T* 7354-2018 Partial discharge measurements (IEC60270:2000+AMD1:2015).
• Q/GDW** 11063-2013 Technical specification for ultrasonic partial discharge detector.
• Q/GDW 11304.5-2015 Technical specification for energized test device of electrical equipment Part5: Technical specification for high-frequency partial discharge detector.
• *GB/T stands for “National Recommended Standards of China”.
• **Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
Key Features:• Highly accurate:Accurately captures valid PD signals and cross validate with multiple means of detection.
• Industry-leading sensitivity:Sensitivity equal to or better than 0.1pC.
• Pinpoint localization:Detects PD location with 3D localization technology.
• Robust to interference:Complete suite of interference reducing technologies: Frequency-spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interference separation, and comprehensive shielding.
• Electrically robust:No freezing or data lost after flashover accident.
• Continuous monitoring:Monitoring PD signals 24/7.
• Diagnosis and analysis:Full range of analysis assisting graphical interfaces: PR, PRPD, PRPS, Correlation, and Selecting/masking windowing.Built-in interference and discharge patterns for automated signal classification.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless synchronization of timing and phase.
• Flexible unit placement: Sensors and detector units can be placed at convenient locations on transformers.
• Sensor compatibility:Also supports transformers’ built-in sensors and third-party devices.
• Easy Install:Detector units and sensors can be easily installed on-site with magnets, straps, or brackets.• Power supply compatibility:Compatible with a wide range of HV-testing power supplies.
• Sensitivity: ≤0.1pC;
• Measuring frequency band: UHF: 300 ~ 1500MHz, AE: 10 ~ 300kHz, HF: 1~30MHz, Pulse-current: 10~100kHz;
• Localization error: ≤10cm;
• Timing synchronization error: ≤10ns;
• Phase synchronization: Mode: wired or wireless; Frequency: 30 ~ 300Hz; Voltage: AC 10 ~ 380; Accuracy: 0.01°;
• Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Fiber optics, Ethernet;
• Power supply: Removable lithium-ion battery, 24V/5Ah. Continuous working time > 8hrs.
PD Detection & Localization System for Power Transformers
Units can be added as needed.
PD Detection & Localization
System for Power Transformers
Sensors Detector unit Electric-acoustic
PD Localization HF testing of transformers UHF testing of transformers Pulse current testing
Electric-acoustic PD Localization
HF testing of transformers
UHF testing of transformers
Pulse current testing
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector