XD50WG PD Detection & Localization System for GIS
Designed specifically for partial discharge (PD) detection and localization on Gas-Insulated metal-enclosure Switchgears (GIS), this system combines UHF and acoustic (AE) PD detection methods to assess the PD status of target GIS installation and to pinpoint the location of discharges through synchronized measurements.
• DL/T* 1250-2013 Application guidelines for charged gas-insulated metal-enclosure switchgear device partial discharge detection with ultrasonic method.
• DL/T 555 Guide for withstand voltage and insulated test for gas-insulated metal-enclosure switchgear on site.
• Q/GDW** 11059.2-2013 Field application guide for partial discharge on-site testing technology of Gas Insulated Switchgear Part 2: Ultra high frequency.
• *DL/T stands for “Recommended standards of electric power industry of China”.
• **Q/GDW stands for “Corporation standard of State Grid Corporation of China”.
• Detecting unit Automated testing:Fully automated testing process captures discharge characteristics and locations of key-events from partial discharges to insulation breakdowns.
• AE-UHF joint detection:Synchronized UHF and AE PD detection brings revolutionary performance improvement in the orders of magnitude compared with AE method alone.
• Industry-leading sensitivity:Sensitivity equal to or better than 0.1pC.
• Robust to interference:Complete suite of interference reducing technologies: Spectrum analysis, frequency-selective filtering, interference separation, and comprehensive shielding.
• Electrically robust:No freezing or data lost after flashover accident.
• Diagnosis and analysis:Full range of analysis assisting graphical interfaces: PR, PRPD, PRPS, Correlation, and Selecting/masking windowing.Built-in interference and discharge patterns for automated signal classification.
• Accurate localization:Supports highly accurate electric, acoustic, and electric-acoustic localization.Localization accuracy≤10cm; Error rate ≤5%.
• Synchronization:Wired or wireless synchronization of timing and phase.
• Go wireless:Multiple detector units working together with wireless communication and synchronization.Adding or removing detector units as needed.
• Safety first:Personnel and equipment are separated from high voltage.
• High reliability:System is fully functional with any of the following mean of communications: Wi-Fi, Cellular, or fiber optics.Power supply through grid power, internal battery, and expandable battery packs.
• Power supply compatibility:Compatible with a wide range of HV-testing power supplies.
• Sensitivity: ≤1pC;
• Measuring frequency band: UHF (300 ~ 1500MHz), AE (20 ~ 200kHz);
• Localization error: ≤10cm;
• Phase synchronization: Mode: wired or wireless; Frequency: 30 ~ 300Hz;
Voltage:AC 10 ~ 380V; Accuracy: 0.01°;
• Timing synchronization error: ≤50ns;
• Conne ctivity: 3G/4G cellular network, Wi-Fi, Fiber optics;
• Battery: Removable lithium-ion battery, 24V/5Ah.
Continuous working time > 8hrs.
GIS PD Detection & Localization System
Units can be added as needed.
GIS PD Detection &
Sensors Detecting unit Phase synchronization unit Timing synchronization unit Installation with strips Installation with magnets PD detection UI PD Localization UI Diagnosis & Analysis UI
Phase synchronization unit
Timing synchronization unit
Installation with strips
Installation with magnets
PD detection UI
PD Localization UI
Diagnosis & Analysis UI
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector