XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
Suitable for on-line measurement and analysis of capacitive state transformers, capacitive voltage transformers, coupling capacitors, capacitive bushings and other capacitive devices and insulation state parameters of metal oxide surge arresters
In the same power station, there is no limit on the number, phase and location of the equipment under test. It does not need to be connected to the measurement and control host, and the relative position is not considered.
All tested units can obtain test results in one operation;
The test method can be performed automatically, in a single, continuous or periodic manner.
- Full waveform measurement
The resolution of the measured signal is sampled, and the pure fundamental waveform, phase, amplitude, harmonic parameters and full current waveform can be obtained through mathematical processing such as background FFT.
- Full data analysis
It can measure the phase and relative dielectric loss (tangent value) between any monitored objects. It can calculate the relative or absolute capacitance, voltage, current, harmonics and other electrical parameters of the relevant test object according to the benchmark parameters obtained by setting or measurement. Characteristics and magnitude.
Detecting the access of the front end (module), there is no operational factor affecting the test article;
The frequency band and intensity of the wireless communication between the detection units are in compliance with the relevant safety regulations.
The testing unit has fully considered the verification requirements and can be verified in the laboratory or in the field; The calibration deviation can be directly corrected directly by the measurement and control software.
- Measurement and control software
All detection controls can be performed remotely via system software;
Complete data analysis and processing functions. The built-in expert diagnosis system can intelligently analyze and determine the insulation state of the tested products.
- Bus voltage: Measuring range35KV~1000KV，Measurement error±1%;
- Harmonic voltage：three、fIve、seven、nine or eleven times，error±1%;
- Full current： Measuring range100uA～1000mA，error ± (standard reading × 1% + 5uA);
- Resistive current: measuring range 10uA ~ 100mA, error ± (standard reading × 2% + 5uA);
- Capacitive current: measuring range 50uA ~ 100mA, error ± (standard reading × 2% + 5uA);
- Equivalent capacitance: measurement range 10pF ~ 0.3uF, error ± (standard reading × 1%);
- Dielectric loss factor: measurement range -50% to 50%, error ± (standard reading × 1% + 0.001);
- System frequency: Measurement range 40Hz ~ 65Hz, error ± 0.01Hz.
- PD Detecting Detector
- PD On-line Monitoring System
- PD Detecting & Positioning System
- PD Detection Calibration Device
- Verification System for On-line UHF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for UHF PD Detectors
- PD Signal Generator
- Verification System for On-line HF PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for HF PD Detectors
- Verification System for On-line AE PD Detectors
- Assessment and Verification System for AE PD Detectors
- PD Simulation Device
- Power Transformer Automatic Test Device
- Power Grid Materials Intelligent Detecting System
- Start debugging
- Integrated Test Van
- XD61Q Compact Tan Delta Tester
- XD20 series high voltage switch tester
- XD20ck high voltage switch program controller
- XD3308 pure inverter AC test power supply
- XD35 series no partial discharge high voltage test power supply
- XD61 series dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series high voltage dielectric loss tester
- XD61pc power cable dielectric loss tester
- XD61 series dielectric loss detection unit
- XD6150 relative dielectric loss and capacitance charging detector
- XD62 series grounding device characteristic parameter tester
- XD3205U multi-frequency withstand voltage detector